TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Brooke Penelope Davis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickTvAddict
Admin

PostSubject: Brooke Penelope Davis   Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Brooke Penelope Davis

Brooke Penelope Davis was born in New Brunswick County Hospital in Tree Hill, North Carolina to parents Richard Edgar Davis and Victoria Anne Davis (née Montgomery) on March 4, 1989 . In the beginning she is Tree Hill's It Girl who loves to party, make up nicknames for friends (like the well known Tutor Girl or P. Sawyer), cheerleading and being promiscuous. Over the years she has grown to become more mature, independent and successful thanks notably to her relationship with Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray), and her rooming with Karen Roe (Moira Kelly), who to date says that was her only mother figure as her parents were often away. She is very close to many characters on the show. She shares a special bond with Lucas Scott, who is Brooke's ex boyfriend, Peyton Sawyer (Hilarie Burton), her best friend since the age of nine, former roommates Haley James Scott (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Rachel Gatina (Danneel Harris), one night stand turned close friend Nathan Scott (James Lafferty) and friend Mouth McFadden (Lee Norris).

She is played by Sophia Bush.

Source : www.wikipedia.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tv-aholics.discutforum.com
NickTvAddict
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Penelope Davis   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Brooke evolved a lot. I really didn't like her at the beginning of the show, began to like her a bit when she started dating Lucas, even more in Season 3 but , it's in Season 5 that I really started to love Brooke. I love her since then but I think that her storyline is really not so good in season 7 (without saying anything) but the character is so much stronger than it was in Season 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tv-aholics.discutforum.com

Brooke Penelope Davis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV-aholics :: One Tree Hill :: Cast & Characters-
Jump to: