TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Daniel (Dan) Robert Scott

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickTvAddict
Admin

PostSubject: Daniel (Dan) Robert Scott   Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Daniel Robert Scott

Dan grew up in Tree Hill, NC and attended Tree Hill High, where he was the star of the Ravens basketball team. Towards the end of senior year, Dan got his girlfriend Karen Roe pregnant, but abandoned her to take a basketball scholarship to college. At college he met Deb Lee, who also became pregnant by him. Dan returned to Tree Hill on the night his and Karen's son Lucas was born but, on seeing Keith with Karen at the hospital, Dan left without Karen seeing him. Dan and Deb married and moved back to Tree Hill with their son Nathan. Dan tried to get joint custody of Lucas, but Karen refused and Dan gave up on trying to be part of Lucas's life. He later became a successful car salesman having set up his own business with Deb's money. Dan is a man with big dreams and expectations, especially regarding his son Nathan, but he doesn't handle it very well when they're not fulfilled.

He is played by Paul Johansson

Source: www.wikipedia.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tv-aholics.discutforum.com
NickTvAddict
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel (Dan) Robert Scott   Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 am

I really like Dan's evolution as a character. At first, he was really a son of a bitch, a villain that didn't think of anything except of himself but as the series progress, since the death of Keith, he changed. I really believe that that's what change him, we can see that from the episode after he truly regrets killing Keith. And from the end of season 3 until now in season 7 he grew a lot. I know that killing someone is not something that can be forgiven easily but I truly believe that it's time that Nathan lets Dan back in his life, at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tv-aholics.discutforum.com

Daniel (Dan) Robert Scott
Page 1 of 1